Eric Zimmer & Rick Hanson
How to Make Great Relationships with Dr. Rick Hanson
20 Jan 2023 • 72 min • EN
In this Episode, You Will Learn...
- The fundamental quality of recognizing the good in and having compassion for ourselves and how it's foundational in how we show up in relationships
- Recognizing tension in relationships and developing practices to help you determine what to do or say and when
- Asking yourself to choose harmony or truth in conflicts and how if you routinely choose one, you can end up with neither.
- Why it's important to admit fault and how it's a strength, not a weakness
- Using wise speech is about how we say something and it can have more impact than what we say
- The useful strategy of making small agreements that can improve larger issues in a relationship
To learn more about Dr. Rick Hanson and his work, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
From "The One You Feed"