Eric Zimmer & Gretchen Rubin
How to Find Inner Calm and Happiness with Gretchen Rubin
08 Feb 2023 • 68 min • EN
In This Episode, You'll learn:
- Why outer order contributes to inner calm and how we can use this to create a sense of energy and focus.
- Why monitoring our existing behavior can be a useful strategy
- How creating"Ta Da" lists (things we have accomplished) can be energizing and encouraging
- Why it's important to create safeguards for when you slip so that you can keep going
- How we can have an emotional attachment to our possessions and strategies to let go of things
- Take Gretchen's 4 Tendencies Personality Quiz
To Learn more about this episode and Gretchen Rubin, click here.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
From "The One You Feed"