The Hidden Strength of Attitude and Choice in Life's Voyage

17 Aug 2023 • 14 min • EN
14 min
No file found

Here"s a real thought-provoker - what if life really is just 10% of what actually happens to us with the remaining 90% being all about our reactions? Join me as I unfold my personal journey of resilience and hard decisions, shaping my attitude towards life along the way. A heads up - we"ll be setting sail every other week from now on! This week we are dissecting the power of attitude, that invisible force that shapes our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and can either make or break us in challenging situations. Accepting hard-to-swallow truths, controlling our emotions, and wearing a positive outlook are part of the process we"ll explore together. We"ll also delve into the ripple effects of our choices, not just on our own lives, but those around us. So, let"s empower each other, share resources, experiences and make a difference in someone"s life. How do you sail through life? Join me on this endeavor! Support the show. I would love to grow this amazing support community. If you have any thoughts on today’s episode, or topics you’d like me to further touch on, reach me through my WEBSITE at Stay Anchored ⚓ Music Credit: Alex_MakeMusic   ** Sailing Through Life Podcast is intended to educate, inspire and support you on your personal journey and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content is for general informational purposes only. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.

From "Sailing Through Life"

Listen on your iPhone

Download our iOS app and listen to interviews anywhere. Enjoy all of the listener functions in one slick package. Why not give it a try?

App Store Logo
application screenshot

Popular categories