REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the White House warning Congress that the United States is out of money, Multiple commercial vessels, including a Navy ship coming under attack in the Red Sea, and Conor McGregor's plans for Ireland.
607. Q&AF: Dealing With Woke Schools, Building Business With A Private Life & Handling No-Call/No-Show Employees
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to approach woke schools who want to put their ideologies on your children, the best way to build a business while maintaining a private life, and how to handle employees who don't show up to crucial jobs.
606. Real Talk: Redefining Yourself
In today's Real Talk, Andy talks about how past experiences, failures, and successes have created your life now and what actions you can take to change your life and become who you ultimately want to be.
605. Andy, Timothy Parlatore & DJ CTI: Donald's Gag Order Reinstated, White Lung Pneumonia & Fake Facebook Accounts Shut Down
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the founder and managing partner of Parlatore Law Group, Timothy Parlatore. They discuss Donald's gag order reinstated by the appeals court in his NY civil fraud trial, Massachusetts saying that it's been hit with a wave of pneumonia in children, and the thousan
604. Andy & DJ CTI: Irish Representative Boasts Hate Speech Bill, Streaker Arrest At Disneyland & New York's #MeToo Law
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Irish representative boasting the hate speech bill saying it will restrict freedom to protect trans people from discomfort, the streaker arrested after parading around Disneyland's, "It's a Small World" ride, and New York's #MeToo law ensnaring Hollywood celebrities that was or
603. Q&AF: Supporting Small Pro-American Businesses, Business Partnership Responsibilities & Having Hard Conversations
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what's the best way to support small local pro-American businesses after COVID shut down a lot of small businesses, how to amend a business partnership that didn't have clear expectations off the start, and how to have hard conversations with your family, friends, and